Sunday 22 April 2012

Visit my blog - it's now at my revamped website


Hi there, Finally . . . .I’ve finished revamping my website which now hosts my blog. I’d love you to visit www.raeroadley.co.nz and sign up for my blog there. Each blog now comes with pictures, my latest news is on the website and I’ll mention it in my blogs as well. Thanks to you all for following me.

I’ve included this week’s blog here - to ease the transition.  Warmest wishes and thanks, Rae 

News: Friday evening at Paperplus Whangarei - thanks to the great staff for their hospitality. Great wine, crowd (thanks to all who came along) and books - I talked about Love at the End of the Road and treated myself to Zen under Fire by Marianne Elliot.

News: The NZ Society of Authors plans to take my book to the Frankfurt Book Fair in October. This year, NZ is the country of honour.   

No comments:

Post a Comment